Friday, November 11, 2011

Upcoming Exhibit at the Woodbridge Town Library


I will have a new exhibit of my artwork at the Woodbridge Town Library in Woodbridge, CT, starting Saturday, November 12 and ending on December 31. I was able to get a bonus extension from one month to nearly two months. The exhibit will include a collection of new artwork never before on display, including landscapes, seascapes, and still life. I will be there in person on Tuesday, December 6, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. If you get a chance to come by, I'd love to see you.

Painting shown: White Poinsettias, Oil on Canvas, 12x16, $400.

3 comments:

Kevin Mizner said...

Best of luck, Patty. I hope it's a sell-out!

Patty Meglio said...

Thanks, Kevin.

Susan Roux said...

Hi Patty. Have a great time and good luck with sales!